Thursday 28 November 2013

Office Workers

The final post for employees this week is that of office workers. I know technically it is not a profession because it encompasses a wide range of different types of people but I thought I would make it the subject of today's post anyway. I have quite a number of favourite films that feature characters that work in an office. Below are some that I think you may enjoy.

Office Space - this small budget American film has a wonderful script with some classic one liners. Definitely worth a watch.

Nine to Five - this now quite dated film is still worth viewing. Great performances by Jane Fonda, Dolly Parton and Lily Tomlin.

Horrible Bosses - this film has a great script and is well acted. I think it is definitely worth watching.

The Proposal - this is a light hearted entertaining film. Easy Friday night viewing.

The Devil Wears Prada - more a fashion movie than an office movie but I am putting it in here anyway because I like it. Meryl Streep is wonderful in this film.

Office Killer - for the comedy/horror fans - this one is quite a good film despite the low imdb rating.

Secretary - Maggie Gyllenhaal and James Spader really shine in this wonderfully scripted comedy.

Working Girl - an oldie but a goodie. Some of the fashion is quite dated but there are great performances by Sigourney Weaver, Harrison Ford and Melanie Griffith.

That's it for this week. Have a great weekend everyone and happy viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments below are made by anyone and may not be indicative of the bloggers own thoughts.